Membership in the DMRAPCTN is open to any law abiding American citizen, 21 years or older, who can legally possess a firearm.
Why become a member?
1. To fellowship and network with others interested in firearms, shooting sports and armed self defense.
2. Increase your confidence and skill with firearms in the most cost-effective manner.
How to become a member:
1. Member candidates must attend at least 2 (two) Club events and 1 (one) Club meeting. Check the schedule for Club events and meetings.
2. Get a Club application and fill it out. Applications will be available at Club meetings or can be downloaded here.
3. Mail the completed application and processing fee to:
1784 W Northfield Blvd #326
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
or scan the application and email it to:
4. The Membership Committee meets once a month, you will be notified within a week of the monthly meeting.
Individual: $300 per year/$25 per month*
Family: $480 per year/$40 per month*
*Monthly dues must be paid electronically